Wednesday 29 July 2015

If I were A cell

Hello everyone,

I am back after a very long time. In this post I would like to share experience of my Microbiology Lab where I used to perform practical’s. I know that those days will not come back. So I just want to capture those moments.

As we all are connected to Microbiology, so you must have noticed that there is a tendency to compare everything with Microbiology. So in this post I would like to appreciate all those who were around me whenever in need, but to in different way. I am presenting one of my imaginations that I have made when studying about cell.

 I am assuming Myself as Cell and all the others as important components of cell.

I would like to compare our Principal as the cell wall of a cell because she was the one who  maintained discipline of the college same is the  function of cell wall to Protect and maintain cell in shape .

I was thinking which component of cell  should I compare with our Head of Microbiology Department....I think the Golgi Body Would Be Perfect as It receives material from ER and and Distributes it.

I would also like to thank all my Teachers who guided me. Mitochondria called as power house of cell, convert energy's into form that are usable by cell. This function is also performed by all the teachers 

I would really like to appreciate my non teaching staff ,as they are the one who prepare all the medias and reagent same as  Endoplasmic Reticulum. The main function of Endoplasmic reticulum is to synthesis protein and Lipids.

As Nucleus is the most important part of cell, there is a person who is as important as nucleus in cell .You all Know her, my best friend Staph aury.

In my imagination I would liked to call all my friends as Microtubules  as thy provided support at the times I needed 

I also had some bad experience .I had a fight with some students , I would like to compare them with Lysozyme as it contains chemicals and that breakdown certain materials( In this case my trust)

I have also imagined some non living things which were part of my daily routine , How can I forget my locker which I want represent as Peroxisomes which store materials. Also  if i were a cell the all the glasswere including St pippetes, Aparatus , test tubes etc contained in a Cytoplasm.

I conclude here by saying that , how much the cell is important of smooth working of organisms, but it is incomplete or non functional with out proper functioning of all components.

The famous quote is given by Albert Eisenstein that Imagination is more Important Than Knowledge . 



So keep imagining.......
If you also have  such  imaginary story please share with us 
with love 
-Dixy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...