Saturday 4 July 2015

Overview of cetrimide agar

Hello everyone ,

Some media which have way too many components, makes it harder for me to remember it. Plus to make the matters worse some of these components are selective  or differential agents, so then I need to remember it's mechanism too :(
Hence one way that I use to tackle this issue is by ROTE MEMORY. Therefore I make flash cards and remember them.

Today I am dealing with one such media i.e. Cetrimide agar. I have made a few flashcards for myself and will like to share it with you all. You can find the flash card here.

Hope it helps.
Love
Dixy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...