Sunday 26 April 2015

Hi, I am Shikha!

Namaste.

My name is Shikha, and I am the Creator of "the Life Scientist" 
I also work full time as R&D Microbiologist.
The fact that such tiny invisible microbes form such a huge eco-system around us, never ceases to amaze me.
Come to think of it, I have always been amazed by everyday small happenings around me. Like colors of setting/rising Sun, rippling sound of water, fragrance of freshly printed book.
Oh, and also beholding a flying plane. That giant beauty is madness!
I also love reading and my guess is my life will end before I finish my TBR list.
To be brutally honest, I am not a very positive person. I am in fact everything that a healthy person shouldn't be, but I am working on it.
I hope this blog not only helps you and me learn Life Science, but also helps us to understand Science of Life.
Don't hesitate to ask me questions or give feedback/suggestions on my posts.
It will really help me improve. 
Thank you

Lots of love
the Life Scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...