Tuesday 5 May 2015


Heya everyone :)

So I am going a bit busy these days as I have to write my thesis for the research that I have been doing since one year..

So to tell you all about my research - the topic I am working on is Biosurfactants.

Biosurfactants - They are just surfactant molecules like your any other random detergents  synthesized by certain microbes.

Not going into very much details of its biosynthesis or genetics of production right now I will just say that it has got wide range of applications in detergent, mining, cosmetic,and food industries as well as it is applicable in medical purposes only.

I am dealing with removal of micro- organisms from hospital instruments like catheters, etc. using biosurfactants.

I just feel documenting your research is more difficult than actual researching...Lol.

It involves so much formalities and literatures....as in how to numerate a particular index, what flow to use, etc. etc. which science students are mostly unknown too  :p.

Hence i will keep you updated with my thesis writing and what small small points should be taken into consideration. As of now I am just done with documenting my materials and methods and the results obtained. The literature part will come soon and I will tell you how to deal with it...

Till then Laters :)

Lots of Love
Staph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...