Sunday 21 June 2015

Sadness is...not getting over with exams.

Hello there to all Microbiologists..
So I am back to my blog. Sorry I could not keep it as updated as I planned it to be..TeeHee  :p
I was busy preparing for my final practicals which was scheduled from 18th June to 20th.
As I had mentioned earlier I had to make my thesis and also my flex poster for the research presentation.
So day and night with lots of efforts on my PC till I felt I will revert back to an ape..I finished my thesis and my poster and got it printed 2 days before exams......I know its too early HiHi :D
But as my bad luck is always bad and probably worse this time my exams started on 18th but the remaining two days it got cancelled, all thanks to rains and high tide alerts.
Now the remaining practicals will be held tomorrow. But only God knows what will happen, as the micro-organisms we streaked on different medias on the first day would have enjoyed a five star feast up till now.
Anyways once its finished I will share my thesis and poster with you guys and also share some of my important viva questions and how to answer them.
Till then take care.
Thanks.
Lots of Love
- Staph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...