Saturday 1 August 2015

EBOLO!

Hey everyone!
So I was going a bit sick since few days with fever, headache, cold, cough, etc. And since Ebola is gaining foothold in different parts these days, I was scared of having Ebola myself. Hence like any other overly preventive person I googled the symptoms of Ebola to find if I had it.

And guess what?? Symptoms that popped up for Ebola didn't matched mine.
I even went to the doctor for the check and he said it's just fever.
But somehow I was sure I had Ebola and had just few days of my life left with me, and that's when I realized true essence of life.

-_- You are always overly emotional.


Shut your mouth for once in life

So here I have a whole new Life Model. Straight out of a sick person's head.

Everybody knows a very common life motto that's been going around these days-
YOLO - You Only Live once. So live to the fullest.

But here is a whole new life inspiring motto which you can already see in the Title.

It's EBOLO - Everybody Only Lives Once.
Okay, I know it sounds literally the same, but it has a totally different meaning.
It's not only you, but everyone who lives once. So do not live life to the fullest, it can be dangerous.
Live life to the safest. And that's what EBOLO is all about.

So enough of the YOLO non-sense, get over with it, because YOLO can drive you and others towards death where as EBOLO will keep you alive.
Plus we can be proud of it, because it is microbiological and cool at the same time.

Hope you like it.
Lots of Love.
-Staph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...