Friday 18 September 2015

Citric acid cycle intermediates mnemonic.

Hello readers :)
So while doing biochem we have a lot of cycles to remember.
Then we also need to remember their intermediates and the enzymes responsible for it.
And to make the matters worse we have to remember the structures too.
Do not forget about the micro-organisms.



So hence forth you and me will be trying to simplify this out.
I am presenting here a mnemonic to remember the TCA intermediates.
Lets go.

Here are the intermediates:
Acetyl CoA, Citric acid, Isocitric acid, Ketoglutaric acid, Succinyl CoA, Succinate, Fumarate, Malate and Oxaloacetate.

Meanwhile a school boy is running low to confidence. Here's what his friend advises him.

"You should read more book dude. I mean,
ACCess to knowledge IS the KEy to a SUCCessful SUCCess From My pOint of view.

I hope this helps. I will try making some more mnemonics for us :D
High six
-Staph :D
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...