Tuesday 22 September 2015

Hard life :p

Just completed phage assay after pouring the soft agar and kept the plates in the incubator...inverted. Shit!
#hardlife.

Opened the sterile swab and.... flamed it. Damn it!
#hardlife.


Writing my practical exam...is it 10 mcg = 0.01 mg or 0.001? Why do I forget it only at the last moment!
#ADHD life.

Unwrapping my sterile pipette carefully in between the burner...only to discover the tapered side is already out of the burner. Why Why!
#hardlife.

My hair looks very good today, let's keep it open.
2 hours later...while streaking. 
Sniff Sniff...What's that smell??...Oh oh dang it! My hair!
#hardlife.

Everything ready and I am all set to inoculate my 10 MSM flasks. Just when I open my pipette I realize..I didn't untie the thread on my flasks! Pain in the..
#hardlife.

Took risk on my life and stole the plasmid from transformation kit to carry out my experiment...only to get failed results.
#because how much ever accurately you carry out your experiment you will never get the correct result in the first go.

Got my new shoes and wore it to my lab when teacher announced...
"Everybody remover your footwares because we will be going in the ATC lab" Kill me!
#hardlife.

Let's enjoy this hard life on our Micro island with a high six.
-Staph <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...