Tuesday 13 October 2015

A quick overview on nuerons.

Hey everyone.
Staph here :D
So I guess I have told you guys earlier that I have been learning about brain and nervous system these days. And the good news is, I finished studying them.
Yay!! Whoopieee. Glitters.
Okay enough.
Coming back to the point.
So I have planned to make some flashcards on the entire chap, that covers all the important points. As of now, I have started with neurons (Click here) as of now.
I will cover the entire topic in parts, so that it doesn't gets messy.

I hope this flashcards help you guys.
Lots of love and high six <3
-Staph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...