Wednesday 14 October 2015

Hormones secreted by Pituitary Gland mnemonic.


Hello everyone.
Staph here:D
So, as I have said earlier that I have completed studying the nervous system.
And now I have started with my next topic i.e. Endocrinology.
Yippiee :'D

The first gland I learned is Pituitary gland. It is situated in the lower region of brain near hypothalamus attached by a stalk called Infundibulum.
It has two parts:
Anterior lobe (Adenohypophysis)
Posterior lobe (Neurohypophysis)
Pituitary gland is responsible for many functions carried out in our body which is controlled by different hormones secreted by pituitary gland.
Today we will take a look on hormones secreted by pituitary. Functions will be discussed later.

Here, I have made a mnemonic to remember the long list of hormones secreted by pituitary gland.

Hope you find this useful in your vivas and MCQs.
Lots of love.
-Staph <3

2 comments:

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - Worth the hype

 Namaste. Question - Have you read the book "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins? Question again - Did you like it? If your an...